And yet, those bbq-sauce laden ribs are screaming your name, and the apple pie is jumping right into the chorus with the biscuits and beer.
What do you do?? Well, let this be a quick guide:
- Take a Deep Breath. Its all going to be ok!
- Drink a big glass of water so that starvation and dehydration aren't talking alongside temptation.
- Go for the lean proteins first: Pick out the grilled chicken, turkey patties, and fish. Those have the least fat and highest protein, will keep you full, and have your bloodsugar level out so you don't make any rash choices until you've weighed all your options.
- Pick out the grilled veggies and veggies with the least amount of sauces, dressings, and marinades. Grilled or Raw Veggies are great choices, just notice that you don't need dip when you can start appreciated the natural flavors of veggies!
- MODERATION! I'm not going to tell you not to have Any bread or grains or fruits or desserts, although certainly none of these are going to help you toward your cause if your goal is to look hotter than ever in that swimsuit. So have a little taste here or there. Enjoy it. Our brains only register the tastiness of the first bite anyways. Its compulsion that has you finishing the whole piece. so enjoy your bite or two and Move On!
- Reach out to me, your coach, for support! You aren't alone and getting to the best shape of your life does not need to be a solo project!